And Other Snarky Comments on the News
- Utah Republican Senator Orrin Hatch announced he would retire at age 83 and a merciless editorial in the Salt Lake newspaper attacked him. This opens the way for Mitt Romney to run for the seat. Mitt is expected to do the fawning routine over Trump slightly less than Hatch, although to be fair Mitt is likely to run on the “nobody out sycophants me” platform.
- Sen. Lindsey Graham (R, SC) has gone completely off the deep end and now appears to want to go to war with North Korea. It was only last summer that Graham sounded rational. Is slavish homage to Trump along with a desire for a nuclear war a communicable disease?
- It turns out Roy Moore's Jew lawyer was a devoted supporter of his opponent. Ha Ha Roy, once again you are the butt of a joke.
- Melania Trump won the trophy for most miserable looking person in December, thus claiming the annual award given to the person who least looks like they are happy in the presence of Trumpie.
- That 'give your employees a thousand dollars' trend does not seem to have caught on with any company not seeking favors from the federal government.
- Spokespersons for several large accounting firms released a statement saying they would not longer design and sell dubious tax shelters. “There are so many loopholes in the new tax bill that we don't even have to cheat to screw the American people” they said.