And Other Snarky Comments on the News
- The embattled Alabama Republican Senate candidate, a disgraced judge, found the most sympathetic inteviewer in the world in the form of Sean Hannity to hide from serious journalism so he could deny claims that he was a serial sexual abuser. Look for appearances on Fox News to follow.
- Who would have thought Mitch McConnell had a backbone? From Taegan Goddard.
- Are we the only ones who find the reporting on sexual
misconduct by people like Moore and comedian Louis C K so disgusting
that it is difficult to read.
- Once again we have to ask why the people who promote family
values cease to have them?
- Virginia showed the Dems how to win. Any chance they got the
6. Trump nominated a man to be a federal judge who has never set foot in a court room. The nominee may have expressed the thought that Trump will not be regarded as the absolutely worst man ever to be President, so that makes him qualified. His approval is expected along party lines.